Transdisciplinary Early Intervention
Our Early Years Professionals are qualified speech pathologists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists. We help children reach individual goals and ensure that families & carers have access to the best information, resources and support available so that children can thrive at home and in the community.
Our Transdisciplinary service supports children to:
- communicate more effectively
- increase independent mobility
- improve challenging behaviours
- enjoy daily routines
- build friendships
We provide the best therapy and developmental support for young children with a disability or developmental delay. Our family centred support assists families through the early years, maximising independence and participation in family and community life.
The CLS Early Years Service uses a transdisciplinary approach (also known as the Key Worker model), recognised by the experts as the best way to help children and families in the early years.
Our qualified & committed team listen to our customers & work together to identify, goals, prepare a plan & create strategies to make support their child’s development.
We are registered providers for:
- Betterstart for Children with Disability
- Helping Children With Autism (HCWA)
- Health Funds (HICAPS available)
Families and carers can access our programs and services via:
- The Allied Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Your home (or preferred setting)
- Your child’s school, kindy or childcare centre
- Virtual appointments (Skype etc.)
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding that can be used to purchase Transdisciplinary Early Childhood Intervention services:
- Improved daily living skills
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved relationships
Contact us to learn more about how our professional, approachable and down-to-earth team can help you and your child today.