Transdisciplinary Early Intervention
The CLS Early Years Service uses a transdisciplinary approach (also known as the Key Worker model), recognised by the experts as the best way to help children and families in the early years.
Our qualified & committed team listen to our customers & work together to identify, goals, prepare a plan & create strategies to make support their child’s development.
We are registered providers for:
- Betterstart for Children with Disability
- Helping Children With Autism (HCWA)
- Health Funds (HICAPS available)
Families and carers can access our programs and services via:
- The Allied Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Your home (or preferred setting)
- Your child’s school, kindy or childcare centre
- Virtual appointments (Skype etc.)
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding that can be used to purchase Transdisciplinary Early Childhood Intervention services:
- Improved daily living skills
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved relationships
Contact us to learn more about how our professional, approachable and down-to-earth team can help you and your child today.