Making everyday life easier
Our Occupational Therapists (OT’s) can support you to be more independent with your everyday activities, such as as cooking, gardening & personal care. We are experts in recommending & showing you how to use assistive equipment & technologies that will enhance your life.
Our Occupational Therapists can:
- Assess & modify your home to improve safety & independence, including prescribing grabrails, step modifications and ramps.
- Assist you to regain your abilities and independence following life events such as hip replacement or stroke
- Prescribe & teach you how to use assistive technologies
- Assess your current abilities and develop a program with you to increase your current skills.
- Assist you to access pieces of equipment to assist you with home mobility and function using government funding schemes.
- Assist you to implement home Falls Prevention Strategies