Develop & increase your mobility
Our Physiotherapists (physios) will support you to develop and increase your mobility. We will help you to reach individual goals and ensure that you have access to the best information, resources and support available so that you can be more active at home and in the community.
We can help with:
- Back and knee pain
- Aches, sprains & injuries
- Recovery from broken bones
Making everyday life easier
Our Occupational Therapists (OT’s) can support you to be more independent with your everyday activities, such as as cooking, gardening & personal care. We are experts in recommending & showing you how to use assistive equipment & technologies that will enhance your life.
Our Occupational Therapists can:
- Assess & modify your home to improve safety & independence, including prescribing grabrails, step modifications and ramps.
- Assist you to regain your abilities and independence following life events such as hip replacement or stroke
- Prescribe & teach you how to use assistive technologies
- Assess your current abilities and develop a program with you to increase your current skills.
- Assist you to access pieces of equipment to assist you with home mobility and function using government funding schemes.
- Assist you to implement home Falls Prevention Strategies
Water based exercise, therapy & rehabilitation
Experience the freedom of movement in water with our hydrotherapy program. Let our qualified physiotherapists & exercise physiologists design a program just for you, or come along & enjoy a fun filled group class.
Our Hydrotherapy program can help to:
- Improve general mobility
- Increase function, strength and range of movement
- Improve circulation & decrease swelling
- Allow for relaxation & reduce muscle spasms
- Reduce pain
- improve water confidence
- Improve fitness
Health & Wellbeing
Programs & activities designed to help you live life to the fullest
Continue to get the most out of life by participating in our Health & Wellbeing programs. You will enjoy the benefits of being more active & healthy while having fun.
Our programs can help to improve your:
- function, strength and range of movement
- balance & coordination
- nutritional intake
- managing a chronic medical condition
- bone & muscle development
- muscle flexibility, strength & endurance
- quality of sleep
Our team of experienced Occupational Therapists and Assistive Technologists can assist you to find and design modifications to make your house safer and more user-friendly, whilst maintaining the ambience of your home. We can also advise on Vehicle Modifications and help you to find the right solution for you, as well as guiding you through the modification process.
We can help you with:
- Working out which activities home modifications can help you with, such as reducing steps, grab rails to maintain stability and adjusting home furnishings and appliances to make them more accessible for you
- Finding Home modification solutions that fit with your home design
- Drafting designs with specifications to allow quick and easy fitting of home modifications
- Sourcing Builders and joiners qualified to fit your chosen solutions
- Identifying the right vehicle modification for your needs, and sourcing a suitable Qualified Vehicle Modification company