We work with individuals, families & carers to understand behavior as a form of communication. Together we can develop effective strategies to reduce behavior that may be concerning to others.
Our Person Centred Behaviour Support service supports children & adults to:
- Be a part of their community
- Communicate & interact with others in a positive way
- Understand the functions of behaviour
- Make & sustain friendships
- Develop & improve skills to express anger, anxiety or frustration
Our Behaviour Support Team will collaborate with individuals, families & carers to establish strategies to effectively manage and ultimately illiminate challenging behaviours.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding that can be used to purchase these services: