Our Physiotherapy services include:
- Assessment, diagnosis & treatment services for movement issues
- Referral for diagnostic imaging
- Development of treatment programs
- Development of exercise programs
- Early Childhood Intervention programs
- Hydrotherapy programs
- Injury treatment
- Manual therapy, such as massage & joint mobilisation/manipulation
- Electrotherapy, such as TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
- Technique correction
- Taping, splinting & casting, dry needling
- Advice and trial on mobility aids and other assistive equipment
Self funding is welcome without a referral. Medicare, DVA or Private Health Insurance may be used as full or partial payment. Any gap payments can be paid in cash or EFTPOS. Our Physio's can visit you in your home if required, or come in and see us at the Allied Health Centre at the CLS Community Hub, we look forward to discussing your goals.
The NDIS will use the following terms to describe the funding you can purchase for these services:
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved life skills
All of our Physiotherapists are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Get in touch to learn more about how our professional, approachable and down-to-earth team can help you with your mobility needs today.