At Community Lifestyle Support (CLS) we see our role as helping to make life easier and a little more fun. We believe that if we work hard and stay true to our values we can make a meaningful contribution to a thriving community that celebrates diversity, embraces equality & inspires creativity.
We provide a wide range of NDIS and allied health services to people living with disability in the Central Queensland Region.
We strive to deliver world class best practice programs and services in the areas of disability, social & community health. We are a not-for-profit charitable enterprise that takes our business seriously. We reinvest our operating surpluses in best practice initiatives and innovative new services to ensure that our customers receive the best supports and services available.
With our experience and expertise, our customers and their families can rest assured that they are in very good hands. Our committed team work creatively and relentlessly to ensure that our NDIS services are maximised and tailored to reach individual goals; now and into the future. CLS is here every step of the way.
We keep our Guiding Principles in mind to make sure we stay on the right path:
- We break down barriers to inclusion
- We empower people to reach their potential
- We dream big
At CLS we strive to foster a workplace culture based on our core Values:
- Dignity & Respect: We are committed to creating an environment in which each individual feels valued
- Collaboration: We believe that everyone has something meaningful to contribute
- Inclusion: We appreciate difference and value each individual's unique contribution to society
- Accountability: We believe in honesty and transparency
- Innovation: We strive to create a culture that inspires creativity and welcomes new ideas
- Leadership: We use our influence to inspire and empower others