Facing Your Fears
Taking Enrolments Now
Helping children learn and effectively utilise strategies to manage anxiety.
Topics covered include:
- Learning to identify thoughts
- Understanding the importance of thoughts
- Learning to realistically evaluate unhelpful thoughts, and
- Learning to replace unhelpful thoughts with more helpful thoughts, if this is warranted.
- Understanding the importance of avoidance in the maintenance of anxiety, and
- Using the principle of graduated exposure to overcome avoidance
When: To be advised
Where: The CLS Allied Health Centre, 48 Ashfield Road, Kalkie
Time: To be advised
Cost: $150.00 total per session (Individual costs will depend on group size
RSVP: The Allied Health Centre – 1300 257 753
The Facing Your Fears program should be used in conjunction with the Do As I Do program. The FYF’s program is typically run after the parent has completed the Do As I Do program.
- 6 sessions
- Weekly 1 hour sessions
- Children aged from 7years to 14 years who are experiencing anxiety.