Childhood Anxiety Program
Taking Enrolments Now
The Do as I Do program is a family-focused, cognitive-behavioural approach to the treatment of childhood anxiety. This program is usually delivered first, before proceeding with the Facing Your Fears child program.
Topics covered include:
- Nature and causes of child anxiety
- Role of thoughts in anxiety
- Physical nature of anxiety
- Role of avoidance in anxiety
- Effective and less effective ways of reacting to anxiety in children
- Step-by-step plan for handling anxiety in children
- 6 sessions
- Weekly 1.5 hour sessions
- Parents of children who experience anxiety (aged 7 to 14 years).
When: To be advised
Where: The Allied Health Centre, 48 Ashfield Road, Kalkie
Time: To be advised
Cost: $150.00 (individual cost will depend on group size).
RSVP: The Allied Health Centre – 1300 257 753