Community Lifestyle Support is a not-for-profit NDIS registered community organisation dedicated to the provision of innovative, best-practice services to people living with disability. Our purpose is to build a thriving community that celebrates diversity, embraces equality & inspires creativity.
We believe that each customer is an individual with unique interests, goals & aspirations. Our dynamic & committed team can tailor services to your needs & help you get the most out of life.
At CLS we offer:
A wide range of NDIS services including:
- Everyday Life Skills Training
- Pre-vocational Skills Training
- Housing & Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Specialist Disability Accomodation (SDA)
- In-Home & Community Supports
- Person Centred Behaviour Support
- Social & Community Participation
- Short Breaks, Holidays & Camps
A wide range of allied health services including:
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Social Work
- Assistive Technology & Equipment
- Training & Education Programs
Contact us to learn how our professional, approachable & down-to-earth team can help you today.