Helping your child be independently mobile
We provide the best physiotherapy available. Our physiotherapists (physios) will help your child reach movement & mobility goals in ways that are fun & effective.
Our Physios can help your child to:
- Move with independence
- Improve strength, balance & coordination
- Play with confidence
- Use assistive technologies & equipment
- Reach exciting milestones such as running & riding a bike
Develop skills for everyday activities
Our Occupational Therapists (OT’s) help your child develop skills to participate in everyday activities. We help your child to build confidence & independence to reach their potential.
Our OTs can help your child to:
- Develop self- help skills like brushing teeth, getting dressed and using the bathroom
- Improve fine motor skills to help with writing, drawing & other school ready activities
- Reach developmental milestones
- Develop social, emotional & cognitive skills by learning through play
- Manage sensory experiences
Communicate & interact with others
Our Speech Pathologists (Speechies) offer the best therapy to help your child to communicate and interact with others. We also help make meal times safe & enjoyable.
Our Speech Therapists can help your child to:
Express ideas & thoughts with others
We can help your child to communicate using spoken words, simple pictures, signs and technology. Our ‘speechies’ can also help with reading, writing and understanding language.
Manage swallowing to make mealtimes safe and enjoyable.
Our therapists can help you develop the most effective ideas to help your child develop these important eating and swallowing skills. We can also increase confidence to try new foods.
Early Intervention Transdisciplinary
Making life easier & more fun
Our Early Years Professionals are qualified speech pathologists, occupational therapists & physiotherapists. They will help your child to reach individual goals & ensure that you have access to the best information, resources & support available so that your child can thrive at home & in the community.
We can help your child to:
- communicate more effectively
- increase independent mobility
- improve challenging behaviours
- enjoy daily routines
- build friendships
Why Choose Us?
CLS is dedicated to discovering your child’s potential. Our holistic approach works across the home, school & community environments to help your child develop confidence & independence. Our services are offered across all ages & life stages, meaning that we are there for you & your child every step of the way.
- the best professionals, programs & services available
- a positive community that celebrates diversity & embraces equality
- great support networks
- a wide range of specialist services at the one location
- a fun environment featuring tiny horses & a children’s therapy garden!