Why choose us?
We are a not-for-profit community organisation dedicated to the provision of innovative, best-practice services to people living with disability. Our purpose is to build a thriving community that celebrates diversity, embraces equality & inspires creativity.
We believe that each customer is an individual with unique interests, goals & aspirations. Our dynamic & committed team can tailor services to your needs & help you get the most out of life.
At CLS we offer:
- Everyday Life Skills Training
- Pre-vocational Skills Training
- Housing & Supported Independent Living
- In-Home & Community Supports
- Person Centred Behaviour Support
- Short Breaks & Holidays
- Technology & Equipment
- Transdisciplinary Early Childhood Intervention
- Coordination of supports
- Wide range of Allied Health services
Contact us to learn how our professional, approachable & down-to-earth team can help you today.